Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab ctx 3030

sasquache

I have to say after having the opportunity to use many many top end brands of metal detectors I'm loving the ctx 3030 for the reason is discrimination I'm just sorry I didn't get one sooner 😅 I wasted money and time 😢

I agree its a pleasure to hunt with and have found lots of silver and gold. But after some side-by-side comparisons on my sites its gone. JMO

I have had found a few gold and silver rings with mine , It's for sale in big numbers now second hand , the new minelab models are no better than ctx.
I agree with you 100% I'm starting too go over area's with my minelab ctx 3030 I have hunted to death by every top brand detector (including some of the older minelabs) out there and I'm finding items that I missed every time I go out. I scratch my head everytime I pull a old coin or button at depth! The tones are perfect and the screen resolution and volume is OK for me now being in a northern US state the ground is frozen 😀 so hopefully when spring gets here I can start finding those long lost treasures at my old hunted out sites!