Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Equinox 600 & 800

I was told today by Minelab, that it would be the 1st part of January before the Minelab 600 and 800 would be released for sale here in the United States. Has anyone else heard That?

Hey there CoinHunter2,

I don't believe I've seen any anything from Minelab on a US Release date. So if you have credible info, (i.e. Minelab source) by all means share.

Rich

edit - by share, I mean share your source.

Dates are never rock solid. Input from testers and many other things usually mean a longer wait. It will be here soon enough. Save your Christmas money. It looks like a true game changer.

I said on the message board that minelab told me the 1st of January. You want the united states number for minelab, here is my source:

123 Ambassador Drive, Suite 123
Naperville, IL 60540, USA

Customer Care:
1-877-SOS-MLAB (1-877-767-6522)
Toll Free: 1-888-949-6522
T: 1-630-401-8150

We leave for two months to Dominican Republic. LEaving third week in january. Will have to try and grab one and take it with me.

windycitydetectors said:
[size=large]Thanks to all who put their name on the list, you can be assured you are getting your Equinox at the best price on the net.
We are closing the list due to the large number of people that have joined and do not want to disappoint anyone.
Minelab is expecting to release them by Mid December and anyone that is on our list will be updated as to any changes.
We will be accepting new orders once our preorders have been filled.
Ron[/size]

Kellyco told me today Minelab plans to meet preorders before Christmas and all other orders in January. Kellyco said Minelab two new pinpointers will come out this month.