Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Equinox 700 / 900

This is from a large volume dealer.....
EQ-700 is $699 US and part # is 3720-0005 as the EQ-900 is $1099 US and part # 3720-0006
Thats great to know.
Thank you.
So...$699 and $1099, and $1599 for the new Manticore?
Is that correct?
And does the same dealer offer veterans discounts, and if so, do you know the details of the veterans discount?
I know most dealers do not allow veterans discounts on new to market items, until the demand decreases and supply increases.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I may pick up a Nox 900, but not sure just yet I am awaiting delivery of the Manticore rite now and also a Garrett Axiom so don't know if I want to spend another grand for the 900

My stable of detectors will be pretty much set once I take delivery of the Axiom and the Manticore

here is what my stable of detectors will look like

Legend Pro Packs X2
Manticore (on Its Way)
Axiom (On Its Way) Pulse Induction
Garrett 24K (Gold Specific VLF)
Simplex Plus (Keep For a Loaner for guest)
Xterra 705 (Just cannot part with)

Garrett AT Pro donated to Terry Solomon's cause for Veterans awaiting someone to pick up

I think I will be pretty set once I take delivery of the two that is on the way but again I may make one more purchase of the Nox 900 just undecided rite now

I may pick up a Nox 900, but not sure just yet I am awaiting delivery of the Manticore rite now and also a Garrett Axiom so don't know if I want to spend another grand for the 900

My stable of detectors will be pretty much set once I take delivery of the Axiom and the Manticore

here is what my stable of detectors will look like

Legend Pro Packs X2
Manticore (on Its Way)
Axiom (On Its Way) Pulse Induction
Garrett 24K (Gold Specific VLF)
Simplex Plus (Keep For a Loaner for guest)
Xterra 705 (Just cannot part with)

Garrett AT Pro donated to Terry Solomon's cause for Veterans awaiting someone to pick up

I think I will be pretty set once I take delivery of the two that is on the way but again I may make one more purchase of the Nox 900 just undecided rite now
Thank you for donating to the Veterans.
Great cause.

Thank you for donating to the Veterans.
Great cause.
Yes it is I donated that AT Pro about 6-8 months ago and Terry just has not found someone to pick it up and get it to which ever vet it will be going to so I just leave it set there it only has around 10-20 hours on the ATP it was one of the first detectors I ever purchased in 2009 when my wife and I was living in Ohio me and the ATP just never became one so I set it aside and started learning the Xterra 705

They recently banned videos over there.
Much more information available here, and other metal detecting forums as well.
Seems like the smaller, newer forums like this one, are growing as a result.
But thanks!
Friendly and finds forums have been around for a while both as long as I have been detecting

I've been waiting for ML to antiquate the 800,30-30,Etrac and a host of their other products.
I think thats what they (Mine Lab) has done with the Manticore but not sure will find out when mine is delivered although I will never truly know if that is the case since I have never swung a nox 800 or a CTX 3030, I do have several friends that swing the Nox 800 that I detect with though and none that swing a 3030 Detector that is

The Equinox 600 and 800 still continue their great 5 year run.
In fact, my Equinox 800 still performs extremely well.

The new Equinox 700 / 900 take that 1 step further, and offer Minelabs latest technology.
The new Minelab Manticore takes it to yet another level.

My neighbor has a legend, and lets just say he is not satisfied with it, and is getting a new Minelab!
We extensevly compared my 800 to his legend (he had me do all the firmware updates :mad:), and in our opinion, there is no comparison!
In fact, he often borrows my Equinox, while his brand new Legend sits in a closet!
Funny,my experience was just the opposite when I had both at the same time. I like the equinox,don't get me wrong cause it's a hell of a machine. But the Legend was just so much better , especially coins on edge,no comparison.