Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Equinox Detector Series Handbook - Andy Sabisch

Fishnmaine

Has anybody gotten the latest book? I believe its the blue cover correct me if I'm wrong. I do see them on a few sites for $24.95.

On his ebay site $19.95 free shipping

I also got mine online for 19.95 shipped and also autographed by Andy, great reading.
Does this book cover the Equinox-600 or does it mostly concentrate on the 800 model, and then us 600 model users have to extrapolate the various settings.?

I am wondering if the Updated book has a good deal of new information?

I have the original and am wondering if this is more helpful?

Tony

Does this book cover the Equinox-600 or does it mostly concentrate on the 800 model, and then us 600 model users have to extrapolate the various settings.?
Just got ours the day it came out bout half way through it already and yes it covers both 😉 really good read too! We purchased ours from Ebay.
Hope this helps.😊

I'm in the middle of reading it. As a newbie I am finding it very helpful. It actually explains what each function is and how it may best suit you. I fealt a bit unprepared after reading the manual for the Equinox 600/800, but I'm totally confidant after ready Andies book.

Don't feel unprepared.... just start digging and use your gut instinct

Bought mine off Andy's website $19.95 started reading it. Great so far bought his earlier book as well. Well worth it in my opinion.

The first edition is a bible for me (read x4 and hand written notes everywhere) and I have been using it, again, last few days setting up my new nox 800 pod/control unit after my first one drowned after 23 months. Forgot my original settings, how I liked it on the beach/surf, and Andy's book was ESSESNTIAL in helping me maximize the potential of the nox 800. Looking forward to the second edition. Worth every penny.