Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Equinox Introduction Video

Well seeing it in the salt wet beach makes me even more gagging to get my hands on one .
I think it should be good in the salt .
Minelab has too much to lose now if it weren't , i shall get the 2 i have ordered though i might buy 1 immediately then hit the beach before going back to the shop for the second.
Really need more beach tests !

I am hopeful it performs on saltwater wet sand and shallow water. ML stating it "excels". Lots of other detectors have beach modes too...that are completely worthless on the wet or in shallow saltwater. Guy in video doesn't hit or recover any targets and has a sod cutter...lol.

JP.Diggzzit said:
I am hopeful it performs on saltwater wet sand and shallow water. ML stating it "excels". Lots of other detectors have beach modes too...that are completely worthless on the wet or in shallow saltwater. Guy in video doesn't hit or recover any targets and has a sod cutter...lol.

I am certain it will be beach machine the CTX, Etrac and many others have done will on the beach. ML always improves not release dressed up old tech. Being true simultaneous freq detector not selectable single freq it will do well. I truly hope nobody seriously goes by finds or lack there of in an intro staged video to announce a product lol.

Was actually a modern coin. Just the rim was showing though

Not taking it seriously...just having some fun with it! :geek:

Lol it is awesome we all hope it is not all hype. Can't wait for mine like everyone else.

A small part of me will always remain skeptical. Although, Minelab machines have never let me down. A portion of my gold finds with the CTX and Excal will pay for the Equinox if I choose. My saltwater beach/shallow water gold finds increased exponentially when jumping to ML! The Equinox may be my new traveller/carry on and/or my go to when my shoulder is tired from swinging the CTX w/17".