Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MINELAB EQUINOX

budaf250

Hay Minelab how about getting some field test here in the US. And let's see some dept test.

Also guys what happened all the hype going on. Then a dead stop. I am sure there are a bunch of questions still out there I know that I would like to know if the Nox is nose heavy? And the cost of the 2 other coils. Is the Nox going be programmable through a USB port?

Just a guess, but I'd say most, like myself, were kind of hoping the Equinox was more an E-Trac II/E-Trac lite than a X-Terra II. I think the excitement went bye bye.

At this point it looks like release of test results will be carefully controlled, and probably won't be released until the machine has been fully tested, and all of the bugs and kinks worked out.

And, I hope minelab officials are reading the concerns voiced on this forum, are aware of the suggestions, wants, and needs posted here, and will take them seriously.

I think its just a case of people finally got tired (after 4 weeks) of asking the the same questions over and over when there is no more information coming out. People are still excited and watching for an update but most cant keep on talking about unknowns.

Timing may have a bit to do with it. Now that we know the release date will be some time in December at the earliest but more than likely next year. For us here in the mid-west we're looking at a 98% chance the ground will be rock solid frozen within the next 30 days and not thaw until lat march. So we'll get excited again in 6 months LOL.

Southwind said:
Timing may have a bit to do with it. Now that we know the release date will be some time in December at the earliest but more than likely next year. For us here in the mid-west we're looking at a 98% chance the ground will be rock solid frozen within the next 30 days and not thaw until lat march. So we'll get excited again in 6 months LOL.

LOL, that reminded me of a late November hunt a couple years ago. Winter cold front blew in that morning and it got so cold, we were digging trash targets just for a chance to put our hands into the ground because the soil temp was a lot warmer than the air.

Greg (E.Tn) said:
At this point it looks like release of test results will be carefully controlled, and probably won't be released until the machine has been fully tested, and all of the bugs and kinks worked out.

And, I hope minelab officials are reading the concerns voiced on this forum, are aware of the suggestions, wants, and needs posted here, and will take them seriously.

That right there would delay it another year! If it beats the X-Terra's, I'm in.

I'm really excited for the Equinox but I've got other things going on in life. I've seen enough discussion and I'll check back when more info is released. I'm overall not bothered by the quantity of info available, not am I bothered by the wait.