Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab EQX 06 Double-d Smart Coil 6 Inch

coyote

Would like to know if anyone has had or used this coil and would like to share your thoughts on/of this coil. I realize that it has not been around all that long but perhaps some of Our Forum has had some hands on experiences with it? Considering on purchasing! Thank you very much! Co

I have and use the 6 inch coil, works great for places with lots of trash or in places that are hard to get a big coil in .
I have all 3 coils for the nox and I find each has it's place. I know I would not get rid of any of them.

I have a 6” coil and have been finding coins left and right in place I’ve hunted numerous times. I lost a little depth but is great in trashy areas. HH.

I have been hunting exclusively with the 6 lately. It is working well in the iron patches relic hunting. You don't cover a lot of ground and the hunting is intense but the finds are coming out, this coil will dig coins/targets deeper than it is wide. Definitely has a spot in my arsenal.

Jeff

Brings old trashy sites back to life. Used standard coil on an old trashy site for 3 hours and didn't find a coin. First hunt or same site lasted 45 minutes before the rain. Got a v, a buffalo, and 4 wheats.

Excellent coil and very happy I purchased one. It keeps me sane in a high trash area and I do find more with it in these scenarios. purchase it!

Great coil it is my main coil in trashy sites.