Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Event

GateKeeper

Anyone going to the Minelab event tomorrow? And which one are you going to?

I will be at the Saturday's hunt, I hope to meet there Gatekeeper. You are my favorite tutor. Your videos are the best. I hope I didn't hurt anybodies feelings.

Jimmy

The international metal detecting day sponsored by Minelab.

Yes. Actually at the Dunes in northwest Indiana

Awesome event put on by Minelab. Lots of great giveaways as always. Carver and I got to meet up with Doc Holliday and his brothers Tim and Tom. The Holliday boys are a great bunch of guys. Doc son another machine. How he does it I don't know. The last event Doc won the GPS 5000. Guess luck is on his side. Chicago Ron and looking for seated were also in attendance and were up to their usual antics bringing comedy for all. My best find of the day was a 1883 O Morgan dollar. I and others couldn't believe Minelab seeded such great coins. I will post a video of the event later.

Met some great people today at the Minelab event. Minelab did a great job. Also got to meet Doc and his brothers. Real great guys.

Carver

Sounds like it was a very fun event with great prizes and finds! Wish they had one out West.

It was great meeting Gatekeeper and Carver at the event - I did win an X terra 305 - super happy about that - but the big take away is the people that you meet:thumbup:

My brothers and I road-tripped the rest of the weekend, burned a lot of gas, saw a lot of really neat small towns and did find a few nice coins - although the hunting was TOUGH! I'll post what I found later today.

What a great day it turned out to be Saturday. I didn't win any of the prizes but found some silver coins. It really was a great event. The people were fantastic, that is what makes this such a great hobby for lack of a better word.

Jim

We went last year to Toronto and had a Blast

Sorry we were unable to join you Guys in Chicago this year

Glad to know it was Great but what else can you expect from MineLab?