Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MINELAB HAS CRACKED IT

sugar

I have watched in AWE at the videos and what the 3030 can do and it is everything a detectorist can want and i am just so happy that i have sold my detector last month and so can afford to buy this state of the art detector
DONT BEEF about the weight it is balance on one finger at the control point making it perfectly balanced and the price well thats what you have to pay for technology gosh i hope i can get my head around all the new FANGO DANGO might need to keep asking questions but i would rather do a couple of hours with this then a day with something that is missing all the goodies
BRING IT ON MINELAB i am READY AND WAITING WHOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree, I have read every post & found as many videos as I could on this machine, and my decision to buy this just keeps getting justified the more I read & the more I see:yikes:

muttandjeeps said:
Sugar, tell us how you really feel :beers::twodetecting::clap::clap::please:

HEHEHE i know i am over the hill i have sat on it for weeks teetering on the brink not knowing what to do but these videos have blown me away i dooooo just love the new technolgy and cant wait to understand it and use it
guys i will need your help but cant wait to put it over my coin garden which is set up properly with measured rulers i have a roman coin a silver 5 shilling piece a gold ring at nine inches two pre decimal pennies and let me tell you this separates a good machine from the no good machines
tests like this seen with my own eyes and listened to with my own ears will tell me what i suspect that this is the machine we have all been waiting for WHOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sugar-----What we want to know is----don't you EVER get excited about a detector???? :rofl:------That whooopeee is what my wife said when I told her I would buy her a CTX to---didn't tell her I would have to sell the farm to do it tho. :lmfao:---------Del

i love my etrac and i will never sell it last month i sold another TOP END DETECTOR after i was belittled badgered and bullied on a site in the uk because i said what i thought about this detector
saddened by the whole episode i felt like i had been given a let out of jail free card as i no longer had to make any excuses for the lack of depth
i am therefore so interested in this new addition because i am very happy with the etrac depth noone wants to dig any deeper COR sometimes i think i will be on BONDAI BEACH nearly hehehe but personally i am tone deaf and so although two tone ferrous has done me proud and got me LOTS of goodies my earliest a NERO COIN on my own land one of the best features for me is being able to altar the noise values so my ears know instantly there is a keeper
the second thing that excites me is the trace element where two finds will be shown on the screen this is similar to the OKM machine that is 56,000 dollars so must be the business but defo not for the average detectorist
WAKE UP you NON BELIEVERS yep it was a crap launch in my opinion but hey ho if we have a machine that gives us all this new technolgy WHO CARES yep WHO CARES HAPPY HUNTING YOU GUYS thrilled with my ETRAC and 3030 both made by MINELAB

We cant wait to see what Minelab has brought us, but we know it will be good like the others Minelab has brought us before, but we just got to get one in our hands to play with like we were when we were kids. The bad thing is the teasing we are seeing every day of different options it can do, maybe we will appreciate it more when we do get it. I am sure like when we were kids it does things we never thought about and some we wish it could do. Will say one thing it sure has raised a lot of interest and hard for a working man to keep up with all the post.
I too have a hard time waiting like it was when I was little(that was a long time ago, but don't remember the dinosaurs :rofl: ) and waiting for the UPS truck to show up later in the week as every time I see a UPS Truck I want to go out and flag it down to see if my CTX 3030 is on the truck.

Rick

muttandjeeps said:
So, are you getting one ?:inlove: :rofl:

yes of course I JUST CANT WAIT just wanting to put it through its paces oh and thankyou minelab for offering me 50 per cent discount J O K E hehehehe I WISH