Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:minelab:Have you ever found 13 rings in one day??? :detecting:

You must have been shaking in disbelief after atleast the fith one!

[size=large]if you can arrange free room and board and round trip air i can be down to help you with the ring infestation by the middle of next week. :lol:
you have a very nice collection. congrats. i'd enjoy finding junk rings for now.
your year just keeps looking better.

HH[/size]

Great finds! I couldn't help but notice...the plug looking thing...is that a drain plug for a boat? Would hate to be the poor fools that got out there are realized that was missing lol :yikes:

Excellent! That's the most rings I have ever heard being found in one day. I was with a friend and he found five (in the water with an underwater machine) but three were junk (titanium or stainless steel) and two were silver. I hope you are able to find some more items. Dig those scratchy sounding signals - they could be gold chains (sometimes with gold religious medals). You may want to invest in an underwater machine and go in the water too. Thanks for sharing your finds with us -everyone is jealous!

Oh, you can count on more being there, thats for sure. I really enjoy looking at all the different types of fishing weights. Wonder what types of fish they catch there...My other favorite hobby, fishing...Congrats on a great day of hunting.

Ned

Congratulations on finding all those rings Oscar.
Hope your next trip is just as successful for you.
GL and HH Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

How many of those are gold, and how many are silver? I've never done over 3 gold rings in a day (but have done "3" a few times over :)) A friend of mine did 30 rings in a day, and think 12 were gold. Those were during an El Nino storm that hit our beach in 1977's on the CA coast.

Nice. You do not really have to wait for it to dry up.
Check out this devise for getting the rings the easy way ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0V9LpRfG8A

Fantastic job finding the rings Oscar ! :clapping: