Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab jacket or vest

Donut

I’ve looked all over.
Minelab is missing the boat.
Jackets or vest with Minelab logo on them are walking advertisement billboards.
i just don’t understand why they don’t have them available. I’ve googled but nothing is available.
only Minelab pouch, hat or Tshirts Are available.
Don‘t they understand advertising.

Doug

I believe that one time they did offer those items. But they were danged Expensive. I suspect the demand was not there at the price Minelab charged

You could always purchase your favorite black jacket and have the logo embroidered on it!
I think that’s what I’ll do because I can go to Cabela’s or local store and and try on jacket or vest first.
Thanks everyone.
Doug

I’ve looked all over.
Minelab is missing the boat.
Jackets or vest with Minelab logo on them are walking advertisement billboards.
i just don’t understand why they don’t have them available. I’ve googled but nothing is available.
only Minelab pouch, hat or Tshirts Are available.
Don‘t they understand advertising.

Doug
Im sure they understand advertising. They probably deemed those items as not worth it for the return they get. They are/were expensive.....probably be better for them to just include embroidered patches with each detector and let the detectorist put them on their own jackets or vests.
Ive got several of their hats from days gone by.
I would try calling or emailing all the sponsors of this site about vests/jackets, you might find what you want.
Or even put a want ad in the accesories for sale forum.
Good luck!