Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Manticore

Don't blame Garrett,
Consider it an opportunity. Perhaps the inspiration it creates will spur someone to buy that used deterctor you have in the closet and provide additional funds to buy another over priced Minelab product , like a M-core.

Well, I just saw an advertisement that indicates the Duck Dynasty crowd is coming out with a mini-series on metal detecting. There goes the neighborhood, they will only show good fines with an occasional piece of junk luring a lot of folks into the sport (hobby) by giving them the impression that there is a lot of treasure out there. All you have to do is get a detector and start swinging. Hopefully they will show the reality of detecting and emphasize the ethics of responsible detecting. I noticed they are brand specific, so someone is using a great marketing technique to sell products to a hobbyist that is becoming a sport with diminished returns. Just my 2 cents for the day.

Nothing wrong with fresh faces!

I don’t know if the link will work maybe it will ?it’s in Spanish that has some English
Thanks think it’s French . But more then enough English to get a idea of the detector. Coins they found weren’t very deep don’t think any halfway decent detector would miss them but still I’m intrigued

Thanks think it’s French . But more then enough English to get a idea of the detector. Coins they found weren’t very deep don’t think any halfway decent detector would miss them but still I’m intrigued
That is impressive.
(I used the closed caption option, and changed the language to English.)

The Manticore World Tour Continues!
Here are 4 more chances to see it in person!

Denton’s Civil War and Relic Hunt
October 1st & 2nd 2022
Rockingham, NC
Central Florida Sunshine and Silver Hunt
October 8th-9th 2022
Debary, FL
Treasure Fest V
October 15th-16th 2022
Murfreesboro, AR
DIGSTOCK IV
October 28th-30th 2022
Chazy, NY

Well, I just saw an advertisement that indicates the Duck Dynasty crowd is coming out with a mini-series on metal detecting. There goes the neighborhood, they will only show good fines with an occasional piece of junk luring a lot of folks into the sport (hobby) by giving them the impression that there is a lot of treasure out there. All you have to do is get a detector and start swinging. Hopefully they will show the reality of detecting and emphasize the ethics of responsible detecting. I noticed they are brand specific, so someone is using a great marketing technique to sell products to a hobbyist that is becoming a sport with diminished returns. Just my 2 cents for the

For those who pre-ordered....
Where did you pre-order from, and why there?
Was it simply a shop whom youve dealt with in the past?
What made you chose the location?
My closest brick and morter retailer is a 2 hour round trip, so Im thinking about ordering one online, and have sooo many choices.

My closest brick and morter retailer is a 2 hour round trip, so Im thinking about ordering one online, and have sooo many choices.
I would never prepay for a detector look what happens when they don't arrive on time a mess!
there are plenty of places that will put you on "their list" and when they come in they will contact you to pay I'm on one list here in Ct where I live so I can driver there pay cash maybe get a discount?
Mark

Well, I just saw an advertisement that indicates the Duck Dynasty crowd is coming out with a mini-series on metal detecting. There goes the neighborhood, they will only show good fines with an occasional piece of junk luring a lot of folks into the sport (hobby) by giving them the impression that there is a lot of treasure out there. All you have to do is get a detector and start swinging. Hopefully they will show the reality of detecting and emphasize the ethics of responsible detecting. I noticed they are brand specific, so someone is using a great marketing technique to sell products to a hobbyist that is becoming a sport with diminished returns. Just my 2 cents for the day.

I Pre ordered from Kellyco because they were honoring the veterans Minelab discount. Not everyone is

I Pre ordered from Kellyco because they were honoring the veterans Minelab discount. Not everyone is

I called my Minelab dealer - and had him place my name on his wait list. Done. No such thing as prepay. There is no current shipping date for the Manticore that Minelab is letting out as of yesterday when I spoke to my dealer. In fact, the distributors have asked the dealers to quit asking about release dates as the calls and emails have become overwhelming to getting other work done.

rich -

BTW - I wouldn't 'pre-pay' for a detector, especially one with an unknown release date. That's just me.

Very misleading statements made by Minelab about the Equinox today on the video from Florida. Very disappointing to hear those type statements. Really makes me not as excited about the Manticore. And I have 2 on order.
Don't keep us in suspense.-----What was said by Minelab that was mis-leading?

Please watch the video for yourself, they have already contacted me about my comment.

Could you provide us with a link to the video please.

Could you provide us with a link to the video please.
Do a search for Manticore on YouTube.
I have deleted my comments.