Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Members

Swamptromp

Hi I received my CTX about 3 weeks ago and registered the detector with Minelab. I went to join the "Members" to be able to log into the X Change2 software. After filling out all of the required info, I get a screen that says:

Thank you for registering with Minelab.

You will now be sent an account activation email to the address you supplied. In order to activate your account you simply need to click on the link in the email.

I never received an email. I tried it with the detector connected and without it connected. I have checked my spam folders and nothing.
I joined this forum today and did a similar join and login and received the account validation with no problem. I think this is on Minelab's end, has anyone had a similar problem or have a solution?

Welcome to the CTX 3030 forum. Sounds like their email may have gotten blocked by your server. Regardless, give Minelab a call at Toll Free: 1-888-949-6522. They should be able to get you all set up, over the phone. HH Randy

Here is a copy of the email I received when I registered on the Minelab website:

Thank you for registering! In order to complete your registration you must now activate your account.
To activate your account click on the link below. If that does not work or the link is disabled, simply copy and paste the link into your browser.
http://www.minelab.com/__membership/activate/89290/d1834f0e7484d3e5e0fe4d4696b038ae
If you encounter any problems activating your registration, please don't hesitate to contact marketing@minelab.com.au
Happy Hunting,

You might try sending an email to the location mentioned in the last sentence........

More like their server is having problems with specific blocking of emails. Both the support and marketing emails respond like this.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<service@minelab.com.au>:
Remote host said: 550 #5.7.1 Your access to submit messages to this e-mail system has been rejected. [RCPT_TO]

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had the same thing happen to me when I registered my CTX on line I made a call to minelab America and talk to gentleman about the problem he said he would get in touch with them in Australia 4 or 5 days later I got a email from Australia I was all set to go and an apology that it toke so long if you give it a few more days it will come you can still use the exchange 2 just not the mapping