Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Pro sonic headphones

I could never get the volume on the Garrett Z-Link wireless headphones loud enough with my E-Trac Or CZ
So I went with the Quest Wirefree headphone & transmitter They will blast the volume.
Good to know. I tried out the z links a bit and they worked just fine for me though.

I could never get the volume on the Garrett Z-Link wireless headphones loud enough with my E-Trac Or CZ
So I went with the Quest Wirefree headphone & transmitter They will blast the volume.
Low volume would be an issue for me with my hearing. Where can one get the Quest set up? Thanks

I tried the pro sonic but sent it back. There was a change in the tones I noticed. The sounds seemed 'Tinnier' or flatter on coins and it was throwing my nickels tones off a little also.
I didn't think it was worth messing with the tones my ears have been used to for years.
Dave

I had the same experience as floodplaindetector, the tone were nowhere near the E Trac tones I was used to.

I bought a pro-sonic for my GPX, and the transmitter stopped working 15 months after I bought it, wouldn't charge or work as the light wouldn't come on. Figures the warranty is only good for 12 months. I thought the same thing about the tones. I paid $259 for it, so, not a happy camper with that. The light on the receiver still comes on. Since it's out of warranty I'm not even sure it's worth the money to send it back to have it fixed. If I do, I'll probably sell it.