Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab would you please bring back the Free 17" coil promotion....

I keep waiting for this promotion to come back so I can make myself break out my wallet......I just cant make myself pull the trigger on all these other promos I have been seeing.....

They only do it during times when the sales drop. No telling how long you'll be waiting for them to bring it back. NExt time it could be the free 6". Most times its a pinpointer and lame items like a backpack and hat.

Jason in Enid said:
They only do it during times when the sales drop. No telling how long you'll be waiting for them to bring it back. NExt time it could be the free 6". Most times its a pinpointer and lame items like a backpack and hat.

i could live with the 6".... I am patient and have no problem waiting.....but you would think right now would be the time for them to really be trying to push machines as I would think sales would be pretty slow this time of year.

That would do it for me too !

Finger on the trigger but no quite enough for that final squeeze.....:)

Guys, the deal is out there currently.
Lately I'm seen them advertised as "Minelab Independent Dealer Promotion". Looks like ML is giving certain dealers a crack at the promotion instead of a mass free for all. My question about these promotions is, we all know the suggested retail price is around $2,499. But you can find many a dealer willing to sell the wireless module package for much less. Now the dealer currently offering the bonus package has the standard pack for $2,499+ $300 in Minelab gift card. Right next to that same offer is a huge package for the same price $2,499. I have to ask, is this dealer willing to price match what the others guys are selling the standard pack for? Or, will the package be sold for $2,499 firm and the $500 dollars you won't be saving used to pay for the FREE extras?

and it makes me wonder...............
I need to come on! and make the call.

...CAVEAT EMPTOR...

...be careful! A friend from Upstate NY had ' a Gift Card' for a coil and when he wanted to get that coil it wasn't allowed!!
Put him right off the brand for several years...he switched to the G boys from TX...

psyvad said:
If the 17" coil promotion comes up again, that would hook me too.

I thought the last promo(which was pretty weak in my opinion) was supposed to end december 31 but then I noticed the other day it was still going on. I did see a dealer say it was supposed to end jan. 31 so lets hope they anounce a new promotion for spring pretty soon that is good enough to make all of us in this thread pull the trigger:hot:

"Minelab Independent Dealer Promotion".

Google this. The promotion is out there and being offered with the 17" coil and a whole bunch of other stuff.
I can't make it any easier without being banned.

Good luck guys.
Come on, get in!

deep-digger-dan said:
"Minelab Independent Dealer Promotion".

Google this. The promotion is out there and being offered with the 17" coil and a whole bunch of other stuff.
I can't make it any easier without being banned.

Good luck guys.
Come on, get in!

not the type of promotion I am looking for. I want an actual "Minelab Promotion" not "Independent Dealer Promotion"

STP, not trying to be a smart a$$ or start any thing but if the price is the same what difference would it make who offers it? like the deals mentioned above when I bought mine from my Oregon dealer he had a package deal that came with The Brand new in the box minelab CTX 3030 stansard pk.,1 Garrett pin pointer,1 Sampson Dig shovel,1 Grey ghost DMC headphones,1 Lesche serated dig tool,1 Buzz wilson the bomb #2 sheath that holds both the lesche dig tool and pointer,1 Minelab carry bag designed to hold the CTX 3030,1 Pair of Minelab heavy duty gloves,1 Minelab treasure pouch,1 Minelab hat,1 Pair of knee pads for the standard 2500.00 bucks but he would put together what ever what I wanted. so I am sure there is room to add the 17'' coil and delete some of the other extras if you already have them, if your dealer won't work with you I would find a different dealer. dfly

oregon_dragonfly said:
STP, not trying to be a smart a$$ or start any thing but if the price is the same what difference would it make who offers it? like the deals mentioned above when I bought mine from my Oregon dealer he had a package deal that came with The Brand new in the box minelab CTX 3030 stansard pk.,1 Garrett pin pointer,1 Sampson Dig shovel,1 Grey ghost DMC headphones,1 Lesche serated dig tool,1 Buzz wilson the bomb #2 sheath that holds both the lesche dig tool and pointer,1 Minelab carry bag designed to hold the CTX 3030,1 Pair of Minelab heavy duty gloves,1 Minelab treasure pouch,1 Minelab hat,1 Pair of knee pads for the standard 2500.00 bucks but he would put together what ever what I wanted. so I am sure there is room to add the 17'' coil and delete some of the other extras if you already have them, if your dealer won't work with you I would find a different dealer. dfly

Because it's a HUGE difference. I have been detecting for over 30 years, so I don't need or want all the extra crap. I can call a well known online dealer and he will sell me a CTX at a great price, FAR below that $2500. When it's a Minelab promotion, I still get that same great price but I also get a 17" coil COMPLETELY FREE.

But has anyone called that dealer to see if he is offering the price that the "other" guy will sell it for?

I think most of us know what you see isn't what you pay.