Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelabs new cheap Go machine out in the UK.

JBM1

Just watched a Video with a new Go detector in a UK field.

Looks cheap and cheerful for children and the new comers to the hobby.:thumbup: Jerry.

Still no comment over your side of the big pond!, Why is that ?

Lots of opinions in the UK, even a video by a Minelab fanatic as I was a few years back.

I am thinking they my be OK for a couple of my teenage Great-Grandchildren to learn the game.:beers: Jerry.

I am thinking about buying one as a back up in the summer on the dry beaches.

Other than that cant say more till we know more.

That Slow and Low video did not show the Go Find in a good light, slow recovery maybe , not finding the target easily , and depth wasn't great . They are all a mates comments not mine but I will wait till I see one . Now I have heard its May before its released .

Folks are beginning to lose interest in this machine after all the hype and nothing appearing in the shops.:shocked:

There is a delay , out at the end of the month . Why the delay ? c*rap machine ?

After all these months of advertising there don`t appear to be any hands on reports on the MInelab forums either side of the big pond.

Is their a problem with this new Go Find product ?.

Over the years the forums have alway been buzzing at the news of a new release. :confused: Jerry.