Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab's Treasure Tracking App -- iPhone

BH_Landstar_

The new app does not have the CTX 3030 manual in it !

Can someone that has close contacts with Minelab please report this so that it can be fixed as soon as possible.

The app I have does have the CTX manual in it. Has come in very handy at times.

I have the same problem. The CTX is not in the list with the new app. The new app is version 1.8 that came out a few days ago.

I found a way to get the manual on my iPhone ...... PDF manual installed in the iBooks app.

I sure hope that Minelab fixes this in the near future.

I haven't seen an update to mine since I got it. Almost two years now. I do like having the manual with me without needing a book. I'm going to look for the new app and see what's up. Joe

I did the update through itunes thinking that may help. No, no CTX to select. I have sent an email to Minelab in Australia asking about why there is no CTX option in the updated app. Now waiting to hear back.

If not, let me know the details and I'll pass the word to Minelab. HH Randy

What is the APP name? Any chance the computer software will ever go MAC?

Spade said:
What is the APP name? Any chance the computer software will ever go MAC?

It's in the title of this topic !

Looks like the issue has been taken care of. I updated just now and like martygene said, the CTX manual is again an option to select.

Just downloaded the app - today's the 4th of July. CTX 3030 was listed. Problem: Clicked on Gallery and can't back out of it. Close the app come back - still stuck in a blank gallery. - deleted.

I Installed the app and all the manuals show up (CTX 3030, Excalibur II etc.) as they should. It did freeze in Gallery mode though. I had to close the app and relaunch it. It seemed to work but I didn't try Gallery mode again.
I haven't loaded any pictures into the Gallery so maybe that's where the bug is?
Best of Luck!