Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mines coming!!!

Mark kus

Just got one Equinox 800 coming this week!!! Can’t wait though I had a killer day today with silver using my Deus but
I can’t wait to water hunt!

Tracking says tomorrow my 800 will be here can’t wait to use it thurs!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA You'll be finding Gold .

Mine always come too late in the day to hunt that day and you need to charge up before you charge off! All three need to be topped off! Well, at least 2 out of 3.

Okay will do

Elton said:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA You'll be finding Gold .
That’s my plan I have some really good old swimming areas to hit can’t wait!

Got it today had a killer 4 hour permission I hunted yesterday and today with the Deus I’m going back with the Nox but 11 silvers and don’t know how many wheats and 3 nice cuff button s

Congrats on the silver.. Best of luck with the Nox and HH

sgoss66 said:
HOLY SMOKES!! What an amazing permission you got there!!!!!!

Congrats on getting your 800! I will be interested to see what you think of it once you learn it, as compared to your Deus...

Steve
Thanks yes I knew this was going to be a good one it’s a family I’ve known for along time nice field facing a lake in town
5 weddings there over the years cant wait to try this machine here and all my other permissions.
And water hunt for gold jewelry I really like my Deus because of the lightweight now this will be a great saltwater machine to.