Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mission accomplished!

EOS

Went out today with a mission from the local county to clean 2 beaches from sharp metal objects!

All in the good name of friendly detecting :) Of course I found some good stuff as well.Doing this makes it hopefully easier to get permission, and also doing a good thing
help us detecting people to get a serious reputation.

So I started up the E-trac with 6x8"SEF doing noice cancel. Only to find out I had a very good target coming in at 10-41 under the coil.A small silvercoin from 1910 was recovered from the dirt.Haha..started out pretty good.

Next target was a 09-47 silverring 925 with a Nike symbol. Jippie!!

I was then digging a lot of pull tabs,tent pegs,tubes,cans,and all sorts of junk.

A lot of clads were found and had one older 2 ore 1887 bronze coin. Not very much old stuff,but fun just the same. Had a good time out,and realised once again,that the 6x8" is a fantastic little coil.
Very accurate pinpoint and stable.

Had 35 coins,one silver ring and a Thor hammer in silver.
Good day on a more modern beach.

Mike

Sounds like a great hunt! The 6x8 is a great coil,.I love mine and have been using it more often in some of the trashy areas around town.

Great job cleaning up that beach Mike - that photo of you in mid-air is awesome:clapping:

Thanks! That was one lucky shot. Nailed the jumping image
on the first frame :)
Great day.

Mike