Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MIXED BAG Includes Silver

banditicey

It Was 74 Degrees Fahrenheit Today :twodetecting:

We Went Out To A Park We Have Not Been To For Over A Year

Brian Found The Two Silver Dimes And A Bunch Of Wheat's And The Half Silver Compact!
We Believe It Is Silver Because It Rang Up Silver And It Has A Clear "25" Of The "925"

I Have Been Finding Bullets, These Are Mine From Several Locations And The Ornate Silver Plated Spoon
And The Vintage Broken Pin Which Lost Several "Stones" When Cleaned

It Was Also Fun Finding The Military US Pin But I Do Not Believe It Is Very Old Given The Shine
And Brian Found The ST Christopher Metal And The Golf Thing And The Metal Looks So Much Better After Being Cleaned

Thank You For Viewing and HH

Very nice finds. Definitely a "mixed bag." :)

Good finds.. Are you using the six inch coil much?

Are the circular insets in the compact dime and quarter size? I love finding those oddball things; really makes the hobby interesting. Congrats on the finds.

No The coils we use are the ones that come with the 3030's

We do have the 6inch coils for special hunts but do not use them generally and did not in these hunts

Thanks for the question

The circular ones were probably used for makeup

The little one does fit a Dime but the larger one does not come close to fitting a Quarter

A Good Question