Find's Treasure Forums

NOTICE:
This new forum is now ACTIVE. You should be able to log in using the same username and password however if your username contain a comma then you need to log in on the new forum without the comma in your username
Example:
SteveB Main, Mo
remove the comma like this
SteveB Main Mo

If you have any questions or need assistance with this, click here to go to Find's Support Desk form

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG IN, CLICK HERE TO RESET AND HAVE NEW PASSWORD EMAIL TO YOU

Mixed feelings.

7centsworth

With deep mixed feelings I have sold my Xterra and have my coils for sale on the classifieds. After many years with the xterra I am going to try a equinox. I will probably buy another xterra when I get extra cash one day. But a equinox ain’t cheap. I will still visit the xterra forum.

earthlypotluck

I am glad you will be joining the Equinox forum. :) Good luck with your new machine!

7centsworth

Thanks man.

WoodsWalker

Travis, i wish you luck with the EQ. I think the Xterra's will be the last machines I will buy. I'm pretty happy with how i work with my machines and what we have found. Do let us know how you like the machine and share your finds with us here,

Emmett

7centsworth

Yeah I started the xterras with a 50 then had several 79’s and 705’s. But just liked the 70’s a little better. I wouldn’t be selling all my stuff if the equinox wasn’t close to 800 dollars. I just can’t pay that without selling my Xterra stuff. I could I guess but I don’t want to. Lol. This forum has become family. I have seen hundreds come and go. I can remember this being one of the hottest forums. Then digger came out with his book. I was blessed to win a signed copy. I will always visit and probably have another xterra one day. So far I have sold 3 of my coils and lower rods. I still have I think 4 coils left. It’s like part of me leaving it feels like. I have learned the xterra so well. I can remember my first xterra 50. I was overwhelmed coming from bounty hunters. I wasn’t used to the smoothness and sensitivity. Took me a few weeks to even like the 50. Then I learned it and got the 70. No looking back then. I will still be around.

WoodsWalker

Yup, they are almost like your children! lol. I still have my X30 hanging on the rack. Will never sell it. I'm sure it will get used again at some point either by a one of my grandkids or a friend who wants to join me on a hunt sometime,

Emmett

Old Longhair

Crazy Ol' Foole
Staff member
We'll miss not having you around as much, but I'll console myself by assuming you'll be back again.
Good luck with the Nox, and don't be a stranger.