Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ML-2900 lithium battery for Etrac

bskerj

I just bought a ML 2900, it is an
amazing battery. I used it almost 8 hours and it still has a full charged...my question is , has anyone noticed a performance improvement. I read somewhere that the battery enhances the unit. It seems to me it does just because of the silver I have been finding the last few hunts.

i think it does but thats just an opinion. i used mine all year an it still is going strong 30-35 hours per charge

Hey, good thoughts of it bringing in more SILVER !!!! You don't want an answer ! This battery will last you for 30- 40 hours of use before needing a charge, as far as a game changer in the E-Trac........well I'm not going to tell it do or don't , just keep happy thoughts and finding more SILVER !!! Also," the RNB battery is the best single investment you can make for the E-Trac". Happy hunting:detecting:

I'm not sure about performance improvement, to me that part seems to be about the same, but it sure does last a long time between charges. Awesome battery, now they need to build one for the excal !!!

If you find more than a guy using a standard battery, it'll only be because you get to hunt longer than him on a charge, all modern detectors have voltage regulation circuitry in them.

I have two of them for my 2 ET and swear by them .
My opinion is that they do improve the machines performance but that may be just me . The battery does give out more volts than the Minelab type though.

I don't find that the ML 2900 battery improves your depth or increases performance.

What is great, is not having to charge the thing for days upon days of detecting. That definitely improves your spirits! If you guys don't have one yet, pick one up. They are worth every penny. An increase in performance isn't there though.