Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ml80 headphone pairing

chk17

Having difficulty pairing time the nox800.Have done factory reset untold times without success. Followed phone 56 in manual. IS THIS common, signal icon shows up on detector, my phones blink red & blue but Bluetooth icon, plus sign, & headphone don't show up.

I know people will disagree with me but doing the factory reset has never fixed an issue for me, just used it to clear the slate. I think you are missing a step or not waiting for the blue tooth to pair up.
On your headphones press and hold until you here the two tones and the red and blue led lights alternate.
place them next to your detector.
turn on your detector.
press the wireless button until the wireless icon is NOT showing - off.
Then press and hold the button for 5 seconds the wireless icon will flash rapidly and you will hear the 2 tones.
It say the pairing can take up to 5 minutes mine has never taken more than a few seconds.
Good luck
HH Jeff

I agree...... follow the instructions in the manual ..... AND watch the screen it will go from WIFI to bluetooth. Ive never had a problem. I pair my phones with my IPhone to run with then repair them to the machine...... works every time.

Problem here too.
Does the wireless module have to be attached to the detector?

TXTim said:
Problem here too.

What are the steps in the manual?

Jason in Enid said:
TXTim said:
Problem here too.

What are the steps in the manual?

Don't know.
Detector box had no manual or auxiliary cord.
I'll download it tomorrow.

TXTim said:
Problem here too.
Just follow the instruction I posted above for pairing blue tooth headphones. The 08 module isn't used for blue tooth headphones, I wouldn't have them turned on as the detector will not operate them simultaneously.

Not to confuse things the 08 can be used with the supplied head phones by way of the cord supplied as a wireless system, which could be a backup if your blue tooth battery should go down.
HH Jeff

Just to re-emphasize what Jeff said...

Don't turn on the WM08 and then try to pair your detector with the Wireless phones.
The detector cannot pair to the WM08 and the ML80s at the same time.
And don't monkey around with the WM08, and forget you left it on (even if it's in the next room), then try to pair the headphones...

The pairing process for the headphones is actually quite simple and painless...if you read the instructions.

It's kind of like buying a combination padlock. If you read the combination and instructions, it'll open right away.
If you ignore the paperwork...and just blindly guess at the combination...you're only going to get really frustrated.
:)
mike