Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Modern" Schoolyard

FYI, don't overlook those baby boomer era schoolyards. These came from one built around 1960. Every hunt produces silver, either a coin or rings, etc.! And you don't need to worry that it's been pounded to death like the old schoolhouse!

Good point about the 50s and 60s school yards Neil I have found houses that had teenage kids in the late 50s and early 60s have the most silver I hunted a yard that was 20 by 40 and the kids that lived there were teenagers in the late 50s and I found 27 silver dimes and 1 silver quarter this is the years where the most silver was lost.sube

The school next to me was built in the 50s and has been pounded pretty hard over the years. Found 2 silver dimes so far this year, a '42 Merc and a '56 Rosie.

You never know...

I know, I know, I don't have a CTX3030...yet!!! Don't kick me out!!!

sube said:
Good point about the 50s and 60s school yards Neil I have found houses that had teenage kids in the late 50s and early 60s have the most silver I hunted a yard that was 20 by 40 and the kids that lived there were teenagers in the late 50s and I found 27 silver dimes and 1 silver quarter this is the years where the most silver was lost.sube

Funny that you say that. My house was built around 1964, but my neighbors is a few years older. The original owners next door must have had boys because I found more than 25 silver coins along the property line between our yards. Nothing's more fun for a young boy than a dirt lot to play in!