Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mojave on the way!! Couldn't help myself

Stoof-tabsallday

Just got a notification that Texas premium detectors had 3 in stock with prime free shipping (2 days) so I pulled the trigger.
Still 2 left if you're interested!!
Ordered just now and will arrive Saturday.
Love Amazon prime!!

Who's a Tesoro addict...who is it boy?
Why it's you!
Yes you are.
Yes you are.
Who's a good boy...with a whole gotta machines?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I ordered one myself just to see how it performs in my ground which is pretty bad here in North Georgia which is Red Clay and highly mineralized. If it will get 5" -6" of depth I'll be content with it.

From my talks with Rusty, it's the first "turn on and go" ever that he's been able to run in his ground in AZ. On low it chatters like all others, but in high on switch, it's as "quiet as a church mouse in between targets"

That's a BEAUTIFUL dog Revier!-----Is that your boy?:)
REVIER said:
Who's a Tesoro addict...who is it boy?
Why it's you!
Yes you are.
Yes you are.
Who's a good boy...with a whole gotta machines?

Coming from Rusty Henry--that's quite an endorsement (good).---He's a straight shooter.:thumbup:
Stoof-tabsallday said:
From my talks with Rusty, it's the first "turn on and go" ever that he's been able to run in his ground in AZ. On low it chatters like all others, but in high on switch, it's as "quiet as a church mouse in between targets"

D&P-OR said:
Coming from Rusty Henry--that's quite an endorsement (good).---He's a straight shooter.:thumbup:
Stoof-tabsallday said:
Yeah. He's a good guy. Won't steer you wrong.
As I said above, with my current stable it doesn't necessarily fill a void considering I have machines that will ground balance in bad soil, but it definitely has a nice set of features and being a turn on and go, if I hit some bad dirt with a newbie (I'm a newbie kinda compared to most, but I mean brand newbie) then I can switch out the compadre with the Mojave, put it on high for ground, and they can just keep going.
Before I'd have to grab the outlaw or bandido and either GB it for them or try to crash course them on how to and they would still be overwhelmed with all the knobs lol.

So I will enjoy it myself but also it will be nice for any new people that show an interest and just want to hunt and dig. Once they're hooked, I can go into more detail. :)

FYI there are still 2 left on Amazon as of right now with free prime shipping to prime members!!!

plus it looks good just wish they found some black cable for the coil only thing I can fault so far :sadwalk:

have fun with another Tesoro :biggrin:

AJ

amberjack said:
plus it looks good just wish they found some black cable for the coil only thing I can fault so far :sadwalk:

have fun with another Tesoro :biggrin:

AJ
I see it in your list.
When did you get yours?

amberjack said:
on its way like you :biggrin:

AJ
That's a far boat ride to that island :) :poke:

OOOOOHHH you guys sure have tha machines!! What are ya--Tectorholics???------I'd like to invite ya to our weekly TA (Tector Anonymous) meetings!!------It sure has helped me (sorta).:biggrin:------Group therapy & sharing does seem to help--we've got a 1% success rate anyway!!!:thumbup:-------Why--I've gotten myself down to several detectors & feeling pretty good about myself--and then--schoooop (relapse)--back up to mucho!!-----C'mon down--these gatherings may do you as good as they have for me--maybe even better!:rofl:

:goodnight:
:pinnochio I won't be buying any more ....
:pinnochio

Well if Tesoro releases another further up the function chain, that's a lie :)

Zinc Penny said:
Stoof-tabsallday said:
amberjack said:
on its way like you :biggrin:

AJ
That's a far boat ride to that island :) :poke:

Mine arrived from Richard today, and man is it lightweight, cannot wait to take it out and see how it goes, I havent had any tesoro newer than the Silver Sabre 2
Oh nice!!!
I think you'll really like it.
Haven't read a review yet that had anything bad to say besides wanting $1000 worth of bells and whistles for $250 lol.
Be sure to post how you like it!!!
Happy hunting!!