Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mojave on the way!! Couldn't help myself

Stoof-tabsallday said:
Zinc Penny said:
Stoof-tabsallday said:
amberjack said:
on its way like you :biggrin:

AJ
That's a far boat ride to that island :) :poke:

Mine arrived from Richard today, and man is it lightweight, cannot wait to take it out and see how it goes, I havent had any tesoro newer than the Silver Sabre 2
Oh nice!!!
I think you'll really like it.
Haven't read a review yet that had anything bad to say besides wanting $1000 worth of bells and whistles for $250 lol.
Be sure to post how you like it!!!
Happy hunting!!

yep going to take it to this section of a park that ive pounded and consistently found wheat cents and tokens dated from the early 60's to late 50's consistently but no silver and see if i cannot find something, its got a bit of iron but the fact that ive found at least 30 wheat cents and no silver bewilders me the park is from late 1800's and the newest section is 1958 so even the newest areas could have silver. Most common wheat cent is 1957 in this area of the park. I did find a 1909 wheat cent in that park and a buffalo nickel was found so thats whats screwy about it in my mind is that im only finding non silver old coins.

Cool good luck!!!
Hope you find some cool stuff!!!

Maybe if they went back to the good ole' days of advertising-you know- the search coil pattern of THEIR machine vs. the search coil pattern of competition which falls 1" short or just SHY of detecting the target- probably a zinc penny!:rofl:

Well it arrived today but it's snowing again lol
Gonna do some bench testing tonight I hope.

Stoof-tabsallday said:
Well it arrived today but it's snowing again lol
Gonna do some bench testing tonight I hope.

:starwars: :) glad to hear that you got it I found quite a lot of clad first trip out and I love the weight of the machine. It's nice for a change.

It's really sparky in my house when it's cranked up lol.
Chatty Kathy over here.

From what I've seen the high mode only loses 1/2" on air tests. But I haven't tried yet. :)

Mine arrives Wednesday. Sounds like a fun machine.

My mojave arrived a week ago Tuesday. Weather has been bad so last Thursday I had to drive out to an old ghost town in the west desert for my first testing afiled. Brrrrr. It was twenty-nine degrees, lightly snowing, 15 mph winds. Colder than I would have liked.

End result. I really like the audio and coil combination. Plus it is light as a feather; a big bonus.

As for finds, i only hunted 90 minutes before I had to pack up and head to work. A lot of the normal ghost town garbage; 22 casings, lead bullets, bits of brass, some rusting tin. The audio made it really easy to size and predict what was under the coil. It easily picked up the very small 40 gr .22 bullets Think it has a bright future at other ghost towns and should be a ringer at clad and jewelry sites.

I am looking forward to my next outing with it.

Rich -

So far all good reviews on it.
Hard to give it a bad review at that price point I guess.
:)

I am going to pull the trigger on one too, should compliment the Vaquero nicely. After speaking with Rusty and it sounds like a real winner.