Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mojo time! 8 silver day

amc rulz

I hunted 2 parks today, the first one I hunted outside the box and scored 2 mercs and rosie. Second park I hunted within 20' of the newer restroom bldg and scored ring, 2 more mercs and 2 rosies. I usually run my setup hot because I don't want to miss any deep ones. In the second park, I also dug 10 wheats. Silver and wheats were found on the lake in a 50'X10' area. Crappy weather all week, today's the first nice day here in S Mich

amc

Very nice hull there. This is a great time of the year to be out there digging, especially with the rain.

Dew

Congrats :thumbup: on the multiple silvers. That was a great day.

Most excellent Mojo !

Rich

I'm happy when I find 8 silvers in 1 month!
WTG!

yeah man, never did that good in one day ! keep it going !

Your post resembles what the "Captn" out here in California finds. That is hard to do my friend and you have proven it can be done. Nice to know yhave confidence in yourself and your machine! COOL!