Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Monday saves !

Antietamdigger

Got out with a buddy on his permission in the mountain today , we made some saves. Favorite for me is the boot plate and a 3 ringer with some paper.

Attachments

• 33B1A743-99F5-4F12-A93C-D54903450B39.jpeg
    33B1A743-99F5-4F12-A93C-D54903450B39.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 155
  • 62268381-3BAF-4E89-99ED-8929F8369CD3.jpeg
    62268381-3BAF-4E89-99ED-8929F8369CD3.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 151
Many, many moons ago in my early 20s l dug a signal that ended up producing 77 bullets in the same hole. All were in perfect stacks and at least 75% of them were wrapped in what I call onion skin paper. I still have all the bullets but the paper has long disappeared. What a good memory.

Many, many moons ago in my early 20s l dug a signal that ended up producing 77 bullets in the same hole. All were in perfect stacks and at least 75% of them were wrapped in what I call onion skin paper. I still have all the bullets but the paper has long disappeared. What a good memory.
That’s awesome, and awesome that you have that memory. My last signal today was the 3 ringer with just that little bit of skin and it made my day for sure. Thank you for sharing that and happy hunting

Another batch of goodies there, AD!! Really good. That plate IS cool. And the skinned minnie!
HH okie

A very good hunt. WTG! Is the item in the bottom left of the pic a nipple wrench?