Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Monday & Tuesday finds - a little of each - AG, AU & Ice

Ytcoinshooter

I capped of my month (Monday & Tuesday) with silver coins #33, 34 & 35) (for this month) and rings 11 & 12 for the month (5 gold / 7 silver). It's been a long time since I had a haul like this between club meetings - that's how I measure a month. We have quite a few prolific diggers so it's motivation to make a good showing at the meetings. The ring with some ice is missing a center marquis stone of some variety as well as one stone at 6 o'clock. First Mondays finds that include 3 roasted Indian / buffalo nickels and some wheats &
null_zpsb4ea0957.jpg

Then Tuesdays digs against a wicked windchill - thank you Duofold underwear!
null_zps2e33766b.jpg
null_zps7f4ccd90.jpg
null_zps6968cbfc.jpg
the silver before electrolysis.
null_zpsf3979970.jpg
null_zps42f08262.jpg
Last, some play money that teaches two bits = .25 cents!
null_zpse4600f78.jpg
null_zps3a11c9b2.jpg

HH - Bruce

Excellent!:clapping: It's been some time since Iv'e been able to wrangle a days finds like that. Congrats!:thumbup:

It's been so long I'm not sure were my wet suit is stashed, or if it even fits any more. :rolleyes:

Thats a swell days work! :clapping: I hope to get into a day like that...maybe tomorrow?
Mud

It has been a long time since I had a couple days like that. You are doing good...KEN

Very ... very nice ! :beers:

That ought to cover your gas money.........nice saves!!