Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Monte & Me

TerraDigger

Monte stopped by in Idaho on his way to Utah. We went detecting. He is as nice in person as online. I learned a few things to.

For one, a few days here was so very much like 'home' to me as the weather was fine, and the towns and ground and 'feel' were so much like I enjoyed when I was hunting in Ogden, Utah in the late '60s and early '70s.

Another pleasure was seeing just how much detecting opportunity still awaits TerraDigger. I haven't found such a high percentage of the early ring-pull tabs since ... well, since I last hunted some older parks back 'home.' I found ample change for the time we hunted, and two were 'wheat-back' 1