Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More after work finds

407floyd

More after work fun: Coins are 1947 Dime, 1951 Cent, Bicentennial Half, and a substance abuse recovery token: a silver plated pocket watch: a Great Seal button: a large 'heart' locket: silver ring with blue stone: a nice old insulator: and my favorite is the G.C.& S.A. Railroad lock.

I sure looks like you have a real good spot. I think I would hunt it some more. There might be some silver in there someplace. You just have to get keep digging. Very nice finds... KEN

Yeah, beauty ring...I like those bicentennials too...good loot you are finding!:clapping:
Mud

Interesting spectrum of finds! Thanks! :clapping:

Nice finds !

Love that "Texas" medallion, does it have a date on it? I found something similar in Seminole, TX, I'll try to find it and post a pic......maybe you can tell me what it is/was/supposed to be?

n/t

Roland, I think it's just a fob. That's the 3rd one I've found. They were gold plated when new.

No date or manufacturer on the fob, huh? No matter, I still think it is cool....nice find.