Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More finds whit nox 800

rafael

The third hunting,near Pachuca México. Program 4x4.
IMG_20201222_113837779.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201222_113719324.jpg
    IMG_20201222_113719324.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20201222_113617503.jpg
    IMG_20201222_113617503.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20201222_113210600_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201222_113210600_HDR.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_20201222_113131885.jpg
    IMG_20201222_113131885.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 169
The third hunting,near Pachuca México. Program 4x4.View attachment 10496
Rafael, thank you so much! Pachuca, México is certainly a long way from the border! Now, that silver, and gold is getting more expensive there is a mine near there that might reopen? All of your coins are very interesting! The one coin could that possibly be Srimad Bhagavad-Gita? I believe the initials S B I R are significant? The Bhagavad Gita: Eternal message of spiritual wisdom? Gita is one of the most influential treatise in eastern philosophy. The man is probably praying for wisdom? That is the significance of the item above his head? Thanks for your post!

Great finds again, amigo!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
HH okie

Appreciatively, you placed the Religious Relics in a category by their self? Those (4) four are all Religious Relics; therefore, the one with the Man praying appears to be praying to Jesus on the cross. Many different Religions have similarities. Wisdom is spoken of in the book of Proverbs.
Proverbs 8:22-31 22"The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old; 23I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be. 24When there were no watery depths, I was given birth, when there were no springs overflowing with water; 25before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, 26before he made the world or its fields or any of the dust of the earth. 27I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, 28when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep, 29when he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth. 30Then I was constantly at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence, 31rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind.

John 1:2 2He was with God in the beginning.
Hindu place emphasis on the Wind! The Bible refers to the Wind as Jesus.
The area you found that Religious token in and it being a India Religion indicates it is the only one of its' kind in that category? Some of the others are clearly not like the one with the man praying?
Now, here is the big question? How deep was that token/relic? That should provide an indication how long it was there?
Did a migrant worker come to that area to work in the only mine around, and lose it there?
Very interesting? Quite educational!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Nice haul!! Beautiful coins and relics.

Rafael, curious if I am the only one of my members that have been remiss in not realizing you are quite studious. In your first hunt with the Minelab Equinox 800 you stated:
I saw a video in yt and took a program whit name : for roman coins. I went to ancient place that I found 41 cobs whit my deus. You can look my 20 items: 2 medalls, one cent copper Coin of Maximiliano imperio mexicano 1865 aprox. One copper coin, 1/8 real, colonial ,1814. Three coins,copper 1/4 real, 1830 aprox. One minie ball, three military buttons,one silver half real silver coin 1770 aprox.
That was actually with your Minelab Equinox 800? And, now at the top of this post you stated: The third hunting,near Pachuca México. Program 4x4.
I had seen that earlier, and now I searched for that program. I had seen that video on Program 4x4 earlier!
You are doing very well, and now I see why, I like seeing someone study, and do their homework.

Thanks!