Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More, "Love the Green Ones!"

REVIER

A new lawn with a bunch of coins.
Today I found several wheats and 3 were in various stages of that beautiful green color.
The greenest coin wasn't even American, it is a copper coin from Iceland.
I found silver in my last two hunts here and none today but the greenies made up for it.

Attachments

• photostudio_1582411806082.jpg
    photostudio_1582411806082.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 108
  • photostudio_1582411933766.jpg
    photostudio_1582411933766.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 108
A coin from Iceland ... very cool !
I've found coins from (13) different countries but I never found one from Iceland !

Good Hunting !

Thanks all...green is always better than shiny junk.

Thanks!
The coins and a lot more were found at a new permission I scored, a corner house which has a bit more area to search than just our miniscule, postage stamp front lawns.
Some areas have our famous SE. red clay shallow but a few have pockets of nicer black dirt that goes a bit deeper past 6" before the red clay appears.
Several wheats not shown here came up normal, dark and very crusty in my normal dirt but these 4 were hiding in different mixtures with that better black dirt all hanging around 4 -6" deep.
The Icelandic coin was in a rare pocket of just black dirt so it came up clean and beautiful.
A little more moisture in the nice soil plus that long dirt nap equals that nice green copper patina.

Things have gotten sparse at that site but I might go back there again today because I am sure there is still more.

Last edited: