Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More photos

tmanly

These were taken with auto focus manual settings. I worked in the yard today and set out some flowers. I decided to take a few photos.

Tom in SC

This was an old bird bath that I put some plants in.
good4_zpsvkw11f33.jpg

A shot of the woods behind my house.
good2_zpsnlsknhy3.jpg

Just a plant leaves. I liked the color.
good1_zpsigriev33.jpg

Weeds are fun too....
good3_zpsvwa77osj.jpg

Flower
good5_zpswot2fm4a.jpg

Another mini flower
good6_zpsv0vvktwi.jpg

great photos...thanks for sharing. you have a beautiful area there. I would love to have a forest and hills. I live in the Texas panhandle where it is flat as a pancake and you can see for miles and miles. this is from my driveway in the middle of a wheat field. we do have beautiful skies and sunsets here.......just no trees or hills or green grass or water or.............

of Texas looks like just a flat, boring area to some folks, it has a special beauty of it's own, and lots of history too. I really like this picture! Kelley (Texas) :)

Beautiful flowers and a lot of great photos.

Beautiful flatland. I've always loved the skies out there.