Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

more wheaties

johno

made it back to the little patch that used to be a carnival grounds but was bulldozed for convinience store. the area had been pounded heavily by many detectors. i bumped into the guy that owned it and asked permission and he said to go ahead. i posted earlier on my finds with the super 12, 5.3 well i went back with 10dd for an hr. to date this is what ive got. 43 wheaties from 1911 t0 53,, 2 walkers 1941,s 4 r0sies ,2 1957 ,1 1950 ,1 1953, 2mercs 41,45 , 1 smashed silver ring. ive been hitting alot of hard hit areas with the v3i and was beginning to wonder what had to be done to find silver.. like they say on the boards i guess ya gotta just get over some.. thanks to all the info from the good guys on these forums . aint nothin i like more than seeing silver when it comes outta the dirt. other than GOLD. last nite at another 10x 10 patch i picked up a 1964 kennedy half.. thats why i love this hobby you never know what can be found and where. thanks everybody for all the help.and 53 quarter

Congratulations John, you are doing very well.

Wow, great hunt going over what others couldn't get.

Just saw your post and want to say you have done great!:clapping: I havent dug a silver half in years:nopity: and you,ve got 3 outta there!:drool:
congrats!:clap:

Half Dollars are rare, good work.

thanks to all... yes i was real lucky for sure. id found only 1 other silver half and tha was with my old 6000 di s3. it was a 48 walkin liberty at 2nd base on a ball field. i have found a few ike,s thanks again

Nice find on the half like those Walking Liberty .:twodetecting::beers: