Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Morgan dollar find! shield nickel!

Mark kus

These finds are from a few small hunts as I’ve been busy finishing up a half bath in my home. A old flat button a eagle medallion probably military a small piece of sterling jewelry $12.75 in clad
Got the 186? Shield only my second ever in a yard of a state owned home now unoccupied and the presidential token.
I was hunting the old park where I found a lot of silver coins in. But actually on the other side by the amusement park where it’s very trashy full of pennies and fill. My second high tone was a screamer 33 on the Nox.
I figured it was another piece of copper as there’s lots of copper in this place well to my surprise 4 inches down was a caked dollar size coin I had no idea what it was until I scraped it off and saw the eagle on the back! With a little bit more cleaning I saw the date 1921 a Morgan dollar!
It’s in rough shape finish wise but what a great surprise in pea stone fill I always check these areas .
Equinox
Recovery 7
Sensitivity 25
Iron 0
No discrimination
Field 2
Thanks for looking
HH
Matk

Attachments

• 83C6BFD0-FBD3-4349-AC63-0CCE07B18F75.jpeg
    83C6BFD0-FBD3-4349-AC63-0CCE07B18F75.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 153
  • 1E9F93F5-E779-49F7-957E-80FADA415982.jpeg
    1E9F93F5-E779-49F7-957E-80FADA415982.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 145
  • 30B6CCA8-708F-4602-A420-B1F0E38B80B0.jpeg
    30B6CCA8-708F-4602-A420-B1F0E38B80B0.jpeg
    325 KB · Views: 145
  • 1A0A572C-F2BB-4169-83B0-C03E55EE7CF5.jpeg
    1A0A572C-F2BB-4169-83B0-C03E55EE7CF5.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 140
  • B70857F1-18A5-47F9-9543-27807955F8EB.jpeg
    B70857F1-18A5-47F9-9543-27807955F8EB.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 126
  • 5C46B35F-510B-413E-A349-87625CAB6485.jpeg
    5C46B35F-510B-413E-A349-87625CAB6485.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 110
  • 04FB2130-7096-40FB-A9C1-9F500555527A.jpeg
    04FB2130-7096-40FB-A9C1-9F500555527A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 146
These finds are from a few small hunts as I’ve been busy finishing up a half bath in my home. A old flat button a eagle medallion probably military a small piece of sterling jewelry $12.75 in clad
Got the 186? Shield only my second ever in a yard of a state owned home now unoccupied and the presidential token.
I was hunting the old park where I found a lot of silver coins in. But actually on the other side by the amusement park where it’s very trashy full of pennies and fill. My second high tone was a screamer 33 on the Nox.
I figured it was another piece of copper as there’s lots of copper in this place well to my surprise 4 inches down was a caked dollar size coin I had no idea what it was until I scraped it off and saw the eagle on the back! With a little bit more cleaning I saw the date 1921 a Morgan dollar!
It’s in rough shape finish wise but what a great surprise in pea stone fill I always check these areas .
Equinox
Recovery 7
Sensitivity 25
Iron 0
No discrimination
Field 2
Thanks for looking
HH
Matk
Amazing, just amazing... digging a morgan would be a total rush for me. WTG.

Last of the Morgans…… I still relive my Peace Dollar from last year, just plain giddy. Old coins, just like old guys, ROCK!!😂 Good job.

Equinox
Recovery 7
Sensitivity 25
Iron 0
No discrimination
Field 2
Thanks for looking
HH
Matk
Terrific finds, congratulations

Nice one Mark She's a beauty! Which update are you running?
HH Jeff
Thanks guys always a thrill to see a big hunk of silver!Tell you the truth Jeff I’m not sure it’s been awhile since I’ve updated lol
Mark

That’s still a bucket list item for me. Super finds Mark !!

Equinox
Recovery 7
Sensitivity 25
Iron 0
No discrimination
Field 2
Thanks for looking
HH
Matk
US Navy, Petty Officer Third Class/ E-4 insignia pin, the crow with the chevron.

Thanks Jim I found a peace dollar that was quite beat up still always nice to find them and I was going to drive 40 miles to a old closed down school which I will soon but glad I stayed close to home!
Mark

Outstanding find on the last year Morgan Dollar! The last one I ran into was last year.
Shield nickels don't come up often either.
We got a blizzard going on here now and was painful even getting home from work. Ugh.
Dave
Thanks Dave this is my 3 since 2018 that year the one I found had a walker with it!
Mark

Any silver dollar is a rare find. Very nice. I also like the Double Gilt button.

Any silver dollar is a rare find. Very nice. I also like the Double Gilt button.
Yes indeed it was a total surprise rocky ghtvnextvto a water slide.
Mark

Great Morgan find! Field 2 on the Nox is in my opinion the best mode. You've had a great year congrats.

Great Morgan find! Field 2 on the Nox is in my opinion the best mode. You've had a great year congrats.
Thanks Mike ,
I do prefer it also sounds the best to me.
Mark