Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Morning Hunt :usan:

jimpugh

This is a photo of finds all made with the monster Coil 12X15 this morning first time out with this new coil on my E-trac......
wide screen with 7 C and 28-30F blacked out.....conductive sound, multi,30 varible,24 gain,Difficult ground,High trash,Deep on,Fast off
Manual 28-30 all morning.......do not recommend for people that have not mastered their E-trac.....Be Warned..........So how was it smooth as silk and hurtfully DEEP......

Three silver quarters 42P,43D,52D, Dropped Enfield....Swash Buckle....clads and trash
[attachment 108327 3G.jpg]

Happy Trails
Jim Pugh

That some nice diggings Jim. I have a Friend who took the 10x12 on his E-Trac to the UK and dug some rare items, and as you know there is a lot of iron trash in the UK,
JW

why do you hunt with fast off? I cannot seem to tell a difference between on and off. Does it make a difference on signals at depth? Do you ever use it if you are at a site with lots of targets?
I always look forward to your posts, you have some great sites and considerable skills.

J

Being a Minelab dealer I was impressed with the 2 coils ....6inch double D and 12X15DD from JW...and his quick and professional Service......ThankYou JW and Crew....

Now Jbow yes there is some good hunting down here YEAR ROUND.....Water as well as Land....It keeps me on the Edge....
Like any place else Virgins sites are rare .....but do exist.....But remember I have been pounding the coast for 29 years....That being said ....
The E-trac .......Deep on ...fast off and the other settings mentioned above .......I have checked all of them ....AND for ME I get the best REPORT.... the cleanest sound at depth... not over modulated....with the settings above....just remember like an XLT one wrong move and things can go squirrelly....

I hunted last night and What a long day.......but there is a quirkiness that will sometimes come up in the software....it is rare but you need to know it is there and it can happen.....what seems to happen is the sounds will all sound the same but the sounds and numbers do not match.......When this Happens save yourself some hunt time......by doing a reboot ........NOT A MASTER REBOOT.......this not a big problem .....it was wet and I had the cover on .....but it has been rumored that the e-trac has artificial intelligence OR a mind of its own.... Anyway they would not put a reboot on a unit ....unless it may be called for at times ....I like it ALL.... it is ALL GOOD....just somthing to be aware of ....

Happy Trails
Jim Pugh