Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mostly Omega- finds of last 3 weeks

pasttom

Just thought I'd show what I have found in the last 3 weeks. All the good stuff is from one church site about a mile from my home. I've just hunted church grounds this month. Ah, the perks of being a retired pastor and moderator of our Association.
The rings are gold plated as is the penny. The large ring by the gold plated penny is made out of a 1943 half crown and not plated. Oh and the large 'silver' coin in the crowd is a lucky coin- dog owners on one side cats on the other. It hit like a silver dollar and one ribbed edge stuck up after a shovel of dirt- I really thought, for a moment, I hit it big, but as soon as I touched it, I knew my luck had not changed.

Previously I have only found one ring, silver with an abalone shell/mother of pearl 'stone' at the same church. I am hoping improvement is a performance bump and not a probability blip. Its been a good month, so far!
Tom

Thanks, Bart! Me too! I found a gold plated police officers pin (maybe a half an inch diameter) in the back yard of this parsonage last month- my first gold! The rings were in the corner of the front yard under pine needles and ice plant in a cache with the colored plastic items in the baggie in the top picture. I found just the opal ring three weeks ago. Went back and fine tooth combed it last week and found what I'd missed! There was a metal pipe running thru the middle of it all so it confused my read of the signals.
I am learning! :clapping::clap::yikes:
Tom

Nice finds

Hey Terra, be sure to include pictures! It took me 3 weeks to pull all this. With a T2 one day to match or exceed - COOL!
Seriously, I hope you do! HH & avoid the poison ivy! BTW it seems rather insensitive to refer to your T2 as an it. Its not like you've never changed "it"s coil.:yikes: