Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mr. Bill..can you explain how we can keep the ads out of the videos?

No I can't, and be exact. I have never used it. From what I was told, and we have had lots of them posted here, you have that option when setting up the video. If you keep it in, they pay you .01 cents for every click on your video.

Bill

And they don't pay a penny a click like they pay out. Try 3 or 4 dollars a click. So be mad at Google and Youtube.

Thanks... Guvner..

Do they charge Findmall anything for it or is it just for the principal that you are advertising for them and not getting paid? Either way I can see your point, I just wish it had been handled differently. I hate to see a good group get broken up when it could have been averted by a simple, less terse, explanation

I can't even buy a good click for under $5 most of time...

G..

I paid Google x amount of money for ever time some one clicked on the search that brought my name up.The more money you pay per click, the higher you show when someone search's for you. Now... if a competor wanted to be a azz hole, he , or friends could click on your post so much it would run up your monthly bill. Not sure how that relates to shareing a video tho,,,maybe Guv will straighten that out.

Please allow me to try and put this in a perspective that might be easier for some to understand.

Google and Finds Forums are in the same business of selling ads. When a Google ad appears on a Finds post, Google gets paid for running the ad and the person who made the video gets paid for hosting the ad. Everyone gets paid except Finds Forums.

To make matters worse, you might notice some of those ads are for metal detectors and equipment and these companies are paying Google to advertise on Finds Forums when they could be buying the ads directly from Finds.

It is like buying your steak dinner at one restaurant and taking it to another restaurant to eat it. (And leave no tip at either)

n/t

And Google figures out where the ad has been placed and then puts up ads relating to Treasure hunting or whoever bid the most per click for the description of our site. So if a company found out we were all over 70 years old on this site the winning bidder might be "DEPENDS"... :D

G..

n/t