Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Much like the long awaited V3.0 . . . . the books have FINALLY arrived! :cheers:

sidney said:
How do I order the book on the XP? I can't find the order form . Can you please sent me the web site as to where I can get the XP book?

Thanks.

here is the link i used to order mine....

http://www.sabischbooks.com/books/xp/

Thanks Andy!
Wow, autographed too!

Still saving for my deus and your book is a great investment.
I'll be an expert by the time the detector comes.

Thanks again
Bik

9D966798-A676-44B0-A01C-4F30DE596F83-9510-000010EB9B2B5A72.jpg

Thanks Andy now time to do some reading.

Jason

Congrats to finish the book. As coauthor of some computer related books I can imagine, how much hard work and time is in it.
Will there be a Kindle edition published for the foreign audience?
Best greetings from Germany
Olaf

Hauptmann aD said:
Congrats to finish the book. As coauthor of some computer related books I can imagine, how much hard work and time is in it.
Will there be a Kindle edition published for the foreign audience?
Best greetings from Germany
Olaf

Olaf

Thanks for the recognition of what goes into a book . . . . this one was especially challenging with the changes that tookplace as V3.0 evolved.

We are looking at eBook formats but that was on the back burner ntil the book was released andf there are two more in the pipeline but we are looking at it.

There are several distributors in Europe that have it available if you want the hard copy

Andy

Nice book Andy. It is going to be a great reference source for using the XP Deus Just like your minelab book is for the explorer and etrac

I just received mine yesterday,and all I can say is WOW!:thumbup: So much detailed information,and in easy to understand terms!:clapping: If you have a Deus this book is a "Must Have" item!

Andy this is your best book yet, there is so much info in here man, I have read all your books and the minelab explorer and etrac was the best!! I THOUGHT, you smoked this one though, Its a great compliment to a great machine, your going to save some new guys a lot of time if they read this thing.. By the way thanks for personalizing mine!!

Have read through the book the first time. Great book just what I was looking for. Let's you understand what every adjustment does and gives some great starting programs to tweak to your areas. Nice Job Andy

just ordered mine today and I cant wait...thanks Andy!!!

Just placed my order today Andy, cant wait and thank you for all your input!!!

Hello Andy, Your Book shows it was last scanned Very early this Morning in Dallas. I expected it today But it will be here tomorrow I'm sure. It must have arrived to late to make the delivery truck today. Thank you for all your help here! Your posts, replies, and general Heads up "accurate" info and updates, have really helped me! I'm Sure the Book will be Great!!! GL & HH.....Pat