Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Much like the long awaited V3.0 . . . . the books have FINALLY arrived! :cheers:

Andy Sabisch

As the old saying goes, never say things can't get worse because you'll be proven wrong everytime! From printing presses jamming, to a binding machine catching fire, to multiple issues associated with the trucking company, the books FINALLY arrived today . . . . . seems like this project took longer than having my kids :blink:

But, the truck was here and has departed . . . . . and as you can see, there are a few copies left on the pallets . . . . :thumbup:

I want to once again thank many of you that provided input and shared photos for the book - I have always felt that a book written using only one person's perspective is often quite limited and by including input and ideas from Deus owners around the world, there is a single point collection of tips, techniques, settings and more that we can all benefit from.

So they are finally available and I welcome your feedback on the book . . . . hope it provides everyone with a reference guide that helps you get the most out of am amazing piece of equipment that XP has given us . . . Kudos to Alain and his team!

For more details on the availability in various locations worldwide, visit Sabisch Books

==========================================================
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:

Due to the huge increase in international postage costs through the US Post Office that took place earlier this year, shipping outside of North America costs almost as much as the book itself. People have questioned how much they were quoted buyt there is no markup applied to the cost charged. That is why the options for shipping to a corners of the world that had been on the site for other books have been removed and international distributors setup to handle local shipments abroad. If there is no option available at this time we will process orders from areas outside North America but one will need to accept the postage cost (several people have ordered from overseas and selected the US postage which is a non-starter and payments were refunded). If you are interested in a copy direct from us, please visit www.usps.com to get a price quote and determine if that is acceptable - the cost is not under our control. Use a zip code fororigination of 60450 and a weight of 1 pound 4 ounces along with your specific address and the various options will be displayed.

Sorry for this inconvienience but the Post Office can be thanked for the higher costs and rather than trying to justify the cost to people on a daily basis, we opted to provide alternate distribution options / handle requests on a one-off basis.

Thanks for your understanding

Andy Sabisch

==========================================================

Again, thanks for the support over the past months as this project reached completion.

Andy Sabisch

just ordered. i dont think i entered in the correct box but can u sign it for me andy? name on paypal order is dale y.

I will be checking the mail box everyday,hope your book get sold out !
Tanks Andy to take the time to make hour life detecting easy er !

Just ordered my copy, I look forward to using it.

Thanks.....

Joe

Just ordered my Deus yesterday so the timing could not be better. My order is placed and I'm looking forward to another great book from Andy. Thanks Andy for your time and effort with this book.

Dont know why I dropped by the fourm tonight but was just in time to catch this. Mine has been ordered sure it will be great like all your other books have been. I have not used my Deus enough to really have all the settings down so this will be good to read I am sure. Glad it is ready to go will be checking the mail every day and waiting for it to show up. If you have a Deus get it and the price is right.

Jason

Ordered one for me and one for my hunting pal. Like all the others, I say thank you for all you have done on this forum and for Metal Detecting in general.

I hope there is one in that stack for me. It took me awhile to login to make the order. I just figured your server might be slightly overloaded from all the order traffic. Looking forward to reading the book. It will look good on the shelf next to my Etrac book from Andy.

I got my order in too as I like all of Andy's books and find they are very helpful with a lot of information. I have a new V3.0 for over a month and still haven't got out with it as I wanted to read Andy's book first this time. I had a XP Deus last year too and sold it when time got tough and just had to get another one back again.

Thanks Andy for taking the time to write these books, we all appreciate it .

Rick

Just placed my order...Thanks for your efforts Andy to help us all get the best this detector has to offer.
Kerry

PS. If you have the time, a signed copy would be great....

Iam really looking forward to reading Andy`s Deus book.

Having read and used his advice in the old Minelab days, its got to be a winner for XP Deus :beers: Jerry.

How do I order the book on the XP? I can't find the order form . Can you please sent me the web site as to where I can get the XP book?

Thanks.