Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Multi Kruser showed up on Monday

Rick(ND)

Got it set up with no real problem and had to reread the instruction a little more and see good and bad (not really bad other than me) I wish it had a better instruction with some pictures on the wireless headphones so I knew when it talked about the blue lite that blinks while pairing it and where is the on and off switch, I found it after a while and tried 3 time to pair it up to get it to work. Now being I am older I don't catch on as easy anymore, but got it to work. For me the wireless headphone has more volume that I expected it to have with max volume, but for me I need a little more and being they are not real noise ear cups that go completely over my ears I will have to see when I take them out in the field. I do have the adapter ordered to use reg wired headphone too, but are back ordered and cant go out anyway at there is quite a bit snow and still cold, so more time to play around indoors.
Now charging the battery I see where they say only use the charger that is included, but being 2 thing to charge and only 1 charger I look to see it was a 5.3 volt 3 amp charger and I had one. There has to be a difference with their charger as the one I tried on the detector and later on the headphones didn't work like the factory one does, so I will order a extra charger or 2 in case it goes bad or for me forgetting where I put it. I see when charging the battery meter will show the charge in the battery while charging so you will know when it is fully charged, the headphone the red light will go out when charged.
Now I go to turn it on and see you have to hold the on and off button for 2 or 3 seconds to it to work turning it on or off. I was indoors in my bar I own when I turned it on and boy was it chirping so I turned down my gain to make it better. I found switching to beach ran the best indoors on my pool table. ran a few coins across the coil to see what it sounded like and at this point not impressed with the depth, but realized I had the gain down and also it says not to turn on indoors. Now I always try my bar floor and throw down coin on it and see what will happen as it is loaded with nail and other metal which makes it harder to see the coins. First thing I notice was it quit and the chatter now that it was seeing the floor and when I went over the quarter it ID it right on and had some decent depth to it now, probably the best I have seen on this floor as I know I was a good 6 inches above the quarter laying on the floor. Next I went to all metal pinpoint so I could find a metal in the floor and put the quarter right on the loudest signal in all metal. Went over it again and it sounded not bad with some good ID of the quarter, but was jumping around too, but definitely one I would dig. Went around it with the coil and one way the tone was not right or the ID, but this was just one way and enough to get me to check it from different angles which would then give me a good signal to dig. Most detector would not give me a signal good enough that I would dig, but the Kruser sure did.
Played around with the iron audio and the isat and can see where it can make a difference too.
I have a lot of problems hitting the right buttons and hard to tell where they are and what they do, but something I have to get used to with time spent with it or even mark them if I have too much of a problem .
The little while I was able to do a few test I see where I will run the beach mode in air test and run my 3 or 4 tones when I have the coil on the ground or the floor in my case as I don't think it likes much air between the coil and ground like some detectors i have used..

Just thought I would give a quick look at this detector and what i have seen is it is going to be a good detector for those that want to go back to many of their old site and rework them picking out what was left and wonder how did we miss these targets before.

Rick

Good to hear you have yours now.
Weather here is mild so hunting is possible. Just mounds of snow left by the snow plows.
I was out for a half hour yesterday and picked up a quarter and two dimes after work.
My back is still a bit weak yet from surgery so my treks will be short. Not suppose to bend over much so digging is a problem.
I down loaded the manual to my smart Phone so I can take a break and answer questions if some arise.
One thing you might want to try soon is convert the Depth readings to Inches. The factory default as shipped displays in Centimeters.
Using three fingers you are told to hold down the Select and Option buttons while turning the machine on with the third finger.
That did not seem to work for me the first time so I tried Settings and Option buttons and that seemed to work.
The unit turned on - the display reads "IN" indicating it will read out depth in Inches.
My favorite mode at the moment is 4 tone. No mistaking coins so far.
I really like the ground balance "beep" notification- a Beep confirms the Ground balance is successful.
(means you can stop pumping the coil and start hunting) small thing but with my other units I was never sure I accomplished the GB....lol
I am also able to crank up the gain to 93 without EMI issues in the field to achieve maximum depth.
Happy Hunting

Coin Rescue Inc said:
One thing you might want to try soon is convert the Depth readings to Inches. The factory default as shipped displays in Centimeters.
Using three fingers you are told to hold down the Select and Option buttons while turning the machine on with the third finger.
That did not seem to work for me the first time so I tried Settings and Option buttons and that seemed to work.
The unit turned on - the display reads "IN" indicating it will read out depth in Inches.

Happy Hunting

So is this an error in the manual? If so, someone may want to let Dilek at Makro know about it.

n/t

Thanks for the reports.. waiting on mine also:wiggle: