Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Multi Kruzer Update Question

Tommy Boy

Hi Guy's

Hope someone can help, concerning the updates for the Multi Kruzer.

I picked up a Multi Kruzer, that spent most of it's life in the closet. I was able to get on the Nokta Makro website and download the latest update.

I got to thinking about it and was wondering, if I downloaded the latest update, do I need to download the other updates, or did they automatically update, when the newest update was downloaded.

Thanks

Tom

i think there was only 1 update

I found the answer, I logged back into the Nokta Makro website and downloaded the other two updates, when I started to download them into the Multi Kruzer, a warning box popped up telling me that I was about to upload older versions of updates and that I currently have the latest version., so I am good to go

Hi Guy's

Hope someone can help, concerning the updates for the Multi Kruzer.

I picked up a Multi Kruzer, that spent most of it's life in the closet. I was able to get on the Nokta Makro website and download the latest update.

I got to thinking about it and was wondering, if I downloaded the latest update, do I need to download the other updates, or did they automatically update, when the newest update was downloaded.

Thanks

Tom
I did the update it took some time navigating through but I am glad I did. I wonder why the machine is no longer being made?

I still have my Multi Kruzer with 3 coils -
I use the 7" for fresh water and Beach Hunting.
It is a nice unit and targets small stuff when set up in 19 khz.
Found gold rings and chains with it.

I have a multi Kruzer with 3 coils also. The 7 inch coil is amazing in the fresh water lakes that I hit. I have scored lots of gold and silver with it but recently had some water get behind the screen. Does anyone know if they still work on these and if so, would it be worth the cost?