Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Multi kruzer

Hi Randy, the latest update for my MMK was R1_V1.02_V1.02. I use 3 Tone and Sensitivity of 89. I primarily do relic hunting in fields and woods areas. have to admit that even after 18 months, I do not have a good handle on this detector...haven't had much time to experiment.

Randy, just checked on this link after getting a reply from the manufacturer...this is the latest update which I too have to do.
https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/multi-kruzer/

Try Deep Mode - 19 KHz - Sensitivity as High as possible for deep coins -

For Fresh Water Hunting - 7" coil - 3 tone OK - sensitivity normal to low - Works great in the water