Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Multi TID screen questions

ahunter

What are the advantages of the Multi TID screen? What is it telling us?
Yes I am new to the Deus, trying to learn it.

If your looking at the screen your missing great targets. The XP Deus gives amazing information thru the audio. Learn the audio and you will do very very well. Audio audio audio....

Hobbies"]
If your looking at the screen your missing great targets. The XP Deus gives amazing information thru the audio. Learn the audio and you will do very very well. Audio audio audio....[/quote]

The question was (What are the advantages of the Multi TID screen? What is it telling us?)

The whites V3 has something just like it, It can tell you a little more about the target you are digging by which way the line goes...to the right better chance of being a good target to the left of the Middle iron. If its a junk target it will be a lot of lines all mixed together...but the best way to really know is use your ears because if iron is mixed in the hole the thing will go crazy and you may miss a good taget mixed in

Low-Boy/LCPM said:
The whites V3 has something just like it, It can tell you a little more about the target you are digging by which way the line goes...to the right better chance of being a good target to the left of the Middle iron. If its a junk target it will be a lot of lines all mixed together...but the best way to really know is use your ears because if iron is mixed in the hole the thing will go crazy and you may miss a good taget mixed in
You are describing the xy screen.He refering to the other screen option of the 3 available.I also would like to know what the multi tid screen is telling me.

I think this link will answer your question, thanks Mr Sabisch for the explanations ;) : http://www.findmall.com/read.php?83,1948900

Low BVoy was correct - the X-Y screen is best used when you do NOT have multiple targets under the coil at one time. The MULTI TIP screen shows the information (TID and strength) of multiple targets under the coil.

Audio does win on the Deus but on shallow targets the display provides information that is invaluable in distinushing targets or identofying those that may read or sound like a good target; i.e., bottle caps.

Wish there was a single rule that always applied but there isn't . . . on any detector. Audio is great for deep / small targets as they often do not produce a TID but other factors dictate flexibility . . . . . be happy to provide more details if desired.

Andy