Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MUU not seeing EQ800

mrcolin2u

I downloaded the app and followed the instructions to update the software to V3.0
The app does not seem to react when the machine is connected to the USB. The green charging light flashes and I am following the instruction word for word.
I have updated in the past without ant problems to earlier firmware updates. I tried both usb ports on my MacBook pro.
Any suggestions ???

UPDATE !!!! I cleaned the magnetic port and applied a little pressure on the terminal and that did the trick !!
Thanks to all that were going to reply and tell me to do this ;-)

Try using a different USB.
make sure their is no debris on the connector magnet. Use painter tape to remove.
also you may need to do a Factory reboot. I’ve seen where some had to do that.

When you connect the detector to the computer & turn on the detector the computer should sound off
Letting you know the computer recognized the detector.
If only the green light on the detector flashing then it's only recharging & the computer can't see the detector.
Like Donut said try a different USB
Always do a factory reset any time you update.

Good to hear. Probally because it wasn’t getting a goon contact.
did you change usb ports