Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mxsport programs and is it programsble

joe klecz

Hello ,, question ,, with the factory installed programs is it possible to add tone I'd to any of them ??? 2nd question is can you put in your own program into this machine ?) having now owned this mx sport for a couple days I'll say so far I'm not really impressed having used Whites 5900 6000 & blue and gray for the past 3o years to which I still use along withMine lab gpx 5000 for the really hot ground that I relic hunt,, the tone I'd ,,,,would be great for trashy sites with the 7 inch coil I do like the waterproof feature of the unit your,, help is appreciated THANKS Joe

Hello Joe, sorry no one has chimed in on your question yet so I will try to help you a little. The detector uses up to 20 tones...1...2...4...8...20 and only available in the programs with disc. audio. You can more or less set up your own program with a few simple adjustments. You can also "notch out" segments on the VDI scale. The detector will save them until YOU change them or do a factory reset. Hope this helps and good luck.

You can do basic changes to the tones and discrimination. You can make simple changes to what you want it to see and hear.

Hello Hanover digger thanks for your input I have a question for you ,, have you done any comparisons with the t2 se I assume that's Teknetics top of the line model (have heard how deep they go and the iron disc is superior for getting relics out from the nails) have been looking st info on them and how's it compare to the DMC I own a DMC 2ba and haven't had a chance to do any comparisons,, I'm writing of comparing against the sport ,, the waterproof feature is nice still in the fence with this sport,, yes you do have audio I'd and visual I'd with the sport vs my older vif units yes audio all targets sound the same but the meter will help in the I'd process and when digging camps loaded with nails and that needle jumps when going over a target chances are very good there is a desirable target mixed in ,,, appreciate you input are you no longer using the bliss?

Joe you are new and probably don't know yet, but comparison posts can only be made on the Metal Detecting forum. http://www.findmall.com/list.php?18

Hello again Joe, post this question to the Metal Detecting Forum or you can email me. hanoverdigger@aol.com