Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT Pro Battery Charger question

Sataro

Whites battery charger has a rd inicator light to i dicate it is charging. My charger has two modes...overnight & fast charge. A coyple of questions on charging? Does the red indicator light go out when battery is charged? How long of a cycle is the fast charge? Sorry for the questions. Looked up the online manual but it didn’t answer my questions. Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm sorry, I can't help you on this one. I have the RnB rechargeable.

If the battery pack is good, the red light will go out when the battery is charged. It has been a long time since I used one but it seems to take about 10 hours on slow charge and about 3 on fast charge. I would suggest using only the slow charge when you have the time. Fast charge works OK but stresses the battery and when used too often, shortens the life of the battery. At least that is what I have been told. I always used the slow charge.

If you can, I would suggest using the RNB battery and charger. New technology, better batteries and much longer between charges. IMHO

Thanks for the info Larry. I thought the battery light should go out but it has been a long time since I used a Whites detector.