Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT program in V3i

I think most of us know it is there but I have no interest in making my V3i run like a MXT.........I have a MXT in the truck for that and I never use it because I have a V3i.

Thats what I had figured.. but had someone with some knowledge tell me to not to take the V to the hunt next weekend but instead to take an MXT. I was surprised about that.

Been to last 3 DIVs in Va. V3 does just fine I have an MXT also and it works well also but the V3 is better close to other machines because you can change and offset Freq

Thankyou. Of course, a lot of the guys saying don't use the V3 don't have one. :detecting:

I would learn how to load and use the MXT program just in case you have problems with the V Relic, it might be a good back up plan if you need it, but I would think the V would be the better machine. But what do I know, I haven't hunted in that type of ground yet........:shrug:

Thanks for the input Larry, next time you are east, let me know and we'll take you to some civil war fields. :detecting:

Yep, you are right..... go ahead and use what you have.........:biggrin:

The MXT program isn't anything special. I loved my MXT but the V3i will never have a threshold like it had. The V3i is just too quiet.

Larry (IL) said:
Yep, you are right..... go ahead and use what you have.........:biggrin:

I have a V3 Larry, I am going to send it in for the upgrade as well. I was just ribbin my good friend Downdeep.:thumbup: