Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MY 2 CENTS WORTH.

okieroy

To start out I would like to think the Guvner for a great forum an for keeping up with new forums for all the new detectors.Second I would like to think all the Forum moderator's for keeping me out of trouble and trying to keep great forum's clean for us to use.
Thanks to Larry for the great job that he has done to get this forum started and for all the great information that he has given us on this new Vision detector. Also want to think all the people that post with new Idea's & there fine's with this new Vision. Keep up the good work and I'm sure with all the good post the learning curve for the new Vision will be easier for me.
From reading all the information on the vision and a few Calls to different user's & Larry I have made up my mind to give this Detector a try.
Thanks all & happy hunting.
Roy

I'm sure you will really enjoy the Vision Roy.